Things I Do Every Day For My Well-being
April 27, 2019
- Stretching session – Much-needed and lasts anywhere from two minutes to an hour.
- Oil cleansing – This serves as my daily “spa moment”. You can do it day or night, or both. Check out a YouTube tutorial.
- Listen to music – It’d be a sad day for me without some tunes. When in doubt, I Lo-fi it out.
- Scalp massage – Sometimes in the shower but sometimes I just let my hair down and ahh.
- Take a vitamin
- Take a pill for my mental health
- Laugh – Sometimes my husband makes me laugh and other times I need to scroll through some animal memes.
- Talk to my mom – My oh my, how the tables have turned. Now I’m the annoying one that wants to tell YOU random information every day.
- Drink tea or a smoothie – Depending on what’s available, but these two drinks get me in a great mood.
- Drink water
- Love on my husband
- Something active – A walk around the block or a Pilates workout on YouTube totally count.
- Feel my emotions
- Read or watch something uplifting – Self-help books are my jam.
- Eat food that nourishes
Things that didn’t quite make the list, but maybe one day: